Northern Michigan Wedding Guide - Fall 2009 Edition
Archived Fall 2009 edition of the Northern Michigan Wedding Guide, your guide to northern Michigan weddings and engagements.
- On The Cover For cover couple David and Lucy Vorce, their perfect day was almost spent indoors.
- Get The Diamond When choosing a diamond, look for carat weight, color, clarity and cut.
- Proposal Do's and Dont's If you’re getting ready to pop the big question, consider these pointers from about.com writers.
- Choosing the Invitations with a few simple guidelines, creating invitations can provide the perfect welcome to accent any wedding.
- Pack The Dance Floor Putting some thought into selecting just the right music to accompany your special day can help set the tone of the party all night long.
- Wedding Traditions Have you ever wondered about the origin of some of a wedding’s most enduring traditions?
- Layers of Love It might be the economy or an urge to get back to basics, but either way, cake designs are trending toward simple and delicious.
- Making Arrangements Flower decisions go well beyond the color of your dress. Figuring out the right arrangement is as simple as thinking about your personality.
- The After Party With the exception of your parents and those who enjoy a good cry, people come to a wedding for the reception.
- Making It Last Couples who have been married for many years share similar outlooks and aspects of their marriages.
- Honeymoon Fashion Checklist A list of clothes to bring on your honeymoon.
Up North Bride Home » Fall 2009 Wedding Guide