Up North Bride - Fall-Winter 2010/11 Edition
Fall and winter 2010/2011 edition of Up North Bride, your guide to northern Michigan weddings and engagements.
- On The Cover Cover story. Fairy tales can come true... with a little help from fate.
- Ceremonies It isn’t any secret that Northern Michigan is a perfect spot to have a destination wedding.
- Tips and Tricks Glowing from the inside out isn’t typically a problem for the bride on her wedding day.
- Photographers The first step is reviewing multiple options. Check out different photographers’ portfolios and find photographs that you like to see.
- Flowers Coming into the flower scene with an image in mind is great; having a budget in hand is better.
- Details More commonly today, rings are reflecting the individuality of each woman.
- Crowd-Pleasers Want a simple way to keep the guests dancing the night away at your wedding reception? Why not offer some midnight snacks?
- Reception After choosing your location and creating the wedding dinner menu, the next question is where to seat the guests to ensure a fun, celebratory time for all.
- Honeymoons You’ve done everything but plan that special getaway, where newlyweds wind down after the whirlwind of months and months of planning.
- Cakes Traditionally, the cake cutting ceremony is the first task a bride and groom perform as a husband and wife after celebrating their wedding vows.
- Issuu View the issuu e-edition for Up North Bride Fall 2010.
Up North Bride Home » Fall & Winter 2010/2011 Edition