Up North Bride - Fall 2011 Edition
Fall 2011 edition of Up North Bride, your guide to northern Michigan weddings and engagements.
- On The Cover 2011.09.27 It’s almost out of a movie — two moms put their heads together and set up their children. So begins the real life love story of Natalie and Jim Cantrell of Alanson.
- Planning Ahead 2011.09.27 There is a law — Murphy’s Law — which dictates that anything that can go wrong, will. Chances are, a bride’s wedding day is not immune to this phenomenon.
- Details 2011.09.27 Tradition dictates that a little token of appreciation should be given to each member of the wedding party either at the rehearsal dinner or before the ceremony.
- Photography 2011.09.27 When you pick your photographer you’ll want to have some knowledge on what to look and ask for. But before you even start to interview potentials, sit down and talk about what is important for both of you.
- Flowers 2011.09.27 Over the past several years, locavores — those interested in eating food grown locally — have been on the rise. Increasingly, that interest may be transferring to brides and their choice of blooms.
- Bride's Planner 2011.09.27 A wedding should be planned in stages with every decision made as early as possible. Begin by setting deadlines, then check off each task as you complete it.
- Groom's Planner 2011.09.27 A wedding should be planned in stages with every decision made as early as possible. The groom has plenty that he is traditionally responsible for.
- Dress 2011.09.27 Purchasing the perfect gown is only one step involved in readying yourself for wearing it at your wedding.
- Reception 2011.09.27 For many years, a traditional part of American weddings has been a formal reception with a sit-down dinner.
- The Emcee 2011.09.27 A master of ceremonies can mean a few different things, according to Danielle Vogelheim of NM Designs in Bay Harbor.
- Theme 2011.09.27 While there is an endless variety of options for a couple planning a wedding, choosing an overall theme can set the pace for the entire affair.
- Cakes 2011.09.27 The flavor options for wedding cakes are seemingly endless, from traditional to trendy.
- Issuu 2011.09.27 View the issuu e-edition for Up North Bride Fall 2011.
Up North Bride Home » Fall 2011 Edition