Up North Bride - Spring-Summer 2010 Edition
Spring and summer 2010 edition of Up North Bride, your guide to northern Michigan weddings and engagements.
- On The Cover Cover story. Destiny seems to be an ongoing theme in my life.
- Real People: Proposals Proposals come in all shapes and sizes.
- Let me upgrade you: Wives look to ratchet up rings When Elizabeth Robichaux Brown got married nine years ago, she made a vow to love her husband, for better or for worse, until their dying days.
- Photography Of all the bits and pieces which comprise a wedding ensemble, the one to withstand the test of time is the photography.
- Flowers With the date set, the venue booked and the desperate search for the perfect gown a success, it is time to think about the flowers.
- The Ring More commonly today, rings are reflecting the individuality of each woman.
- Money Most couples find themselves looking for ways to cut costs wherever possible.
- Invitations For many brides to be, finding the dress, gathering the bridesmaids and deciding on the venue are easy to figure out. But how do you pick out the invitations?
- The Party Here’s a listing of places broken down into accommodation sizes to make the choice a bit more accessible and easier
- Gifts To thank the people who have made your big day extra special, stick to local Northern Michigan stores, which offer a diverse array of gifts for wedding attendants and guests.
- Cakes From the elaborate and opulent to the relatively plain and simple cake, as well as other types of baked goods, there is currently a trend toward serving mouth-watering desserts with a distinct personal touch.
- Food Here are a few tips, complete with wine recommendations, on creating a perfect wedding menu your guests will remember.
Up North Bride Home » Spring & Summer 2010 Edition