Up North Bride - Spring-Summer 2010 Edition
Spring and summer 2010 edition of Up North Bride, your guide to northern Michigan weddings and engagements.
- On The Cover 2010.03.11 Cover story. Destiny seems to be an ongoing theme in my life.
- Real People: Proposals 2010.03.11 Proposals come in all shapes and sizes.
- Let me upgrade you: Wives look to ratchet up rings 2010.06.03 When Elizabeth Robichaux Brown got married nine years ago, she made a vow to love her husband, for better or for worse, until their dying days.
- Photography 2010.03.11 Of all the bits and pieces which comprise a wedding ensemble, the one to withstand the test of time is the photography.
- Flowers 2010.03.11 With the date set, the venue booked and the desperate search for the perfect gown a success, it is time to think about the flowers.
- The Ring 2010.03.12 More commonly today, rings are reflecting the individuality of each woman.
- Money 2010.03.12 Most couples find themselves looking for ways to cut costs wherever possible.
- Invitations 2010.03.12 For many brides to be, finding the dress, gathering the bridesmaids and deciding on the venue are easy to figure out. But how do you pick out the invitations?
- The Party 2010.03.12 Here’s a listing of places broken down into accommodation sizes to make the choice a bit more accessible and easier
- Gifts 2010.03.12 To thank the people who have made your big day extra special, stick to local Northern Michigan stores, which offer a diverse array of gifts for wedding attendants and guests.
- Cakes 2010.03.12 From the elaborate and opulent to the relatively plain and simple cake, as well as other types of baked goods, there is currently a trend toward serving mouth-watering desserts with a distinct personal touch.
- Food 2010.03.12 Here are a few tips, complete with wine recommendations, on creating a perfect wedding menu your guests will remember.
Up North Bride Home » Spring & Summer 2010 Edition