Up North Bride - Spring 2012 Edition
Spring 2012 edition of Up North Bride, your guide to northern Michigan weddings and engagements.
- On The Cover 2012.03.27 And if that’s true, Mary McKenzie Hoffman and Jared Hoffman must have extremely fond hearts. For most of the years they dated before marrying, they lived at least four states apart.
- Photography 2012.03.27 One of the most common traditional ways of capturing the memories of a couple’s wedding day is to compile a wedding book or album.
- Flowers 2012.03.27 Brides and event planners are now taking many of their cues from the Internet — and pop culture — when making color choices and choosing floral arrangements, according to Jane Mach of Plain Jane & Co. Florist in Petoskey.
- Wedding Budget & Floral Planners 2012.03.27 Download our Budget or Floral Planner PDFs to help you plan for your wedding.
- Groom's Planner 2012.03.27 A wedding should be planned in stages with every decision made as early as possible. The groom has plenty that he is traditionally responsible for.
- Bride's Planner 2012.03.27 A wedding should be planned in stages with every decision made as early as possible. Begin by setting deadlines, then check off each task as you complete it.
- Dress 2012.03.27 The first thing most brides consider is their budget, and many come in with specific styles in mind, said Kendra Worthington, seamstress at Bay Area Bridal in Indian River.
- Reception 2012.03.27 With emphasis of late on reducing, reusing and recycling, green ideals are making their way to weddings.
- Bridesmaids 2012.03.27 As a bride, how should you go about choosing the right bridesmaids dress that will flatter everyone, but still be what you want?
- Cakes 2012.03.27 Prudence Kwiatkowski of Boyne City and Kim Sperl of Bella e Dolce in Cheboygan shared their top dos and don’ts for wedding cakes.
- Ring 2012.03.27 Baker has fashioned wedding rings from yellow gold, white gold, sterling silver and even brass — and has used as stones emeralds, sapphires, rubies, jade and even Petoskey stones.
- Issuu 2012.03.27 View the issuu e-edition for Up North Bride Spring 2012.
Up North Bride Home » Spring 2012 Edition